Sunday, July 6, 2008

May 4, 2008

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Almost every time I talk to someone about my situation, they share a story about someone they know who has or has had cancer. Sometimes this is helpful and sometimes it is not. When is it NOT helpful??? When the story ends with the person DYING!!! I do not want to hear about someone you know who had cancer and died. EVER!

Apparantly, having cancer has increased my chances of being abducted and/or getting in a car accident. I had a dentist appointment scheduled that I told everyone about. “I am getting quite a bit of work done, so it may be a while.” However, when I did not show up to dinner at my parents house, my sister Kathy lead my family and friends in an all out man hunt. After having my mouth pried open for 3 straight hours, I returned to my car to see 15 missed calls, 10 messages and 8 texts frantically trying to track me down. I caused quite the uproar. Whoops!!!

No comments: