Sunday, July 6, 2008

May 21, 2008

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am really over this juice diet. I had to plug my nose all through “dinner”. This is no way to live! I think the machine is going back. I tried. I just don’t see myself keeping up with this long term. I will however, give the whole food recipe book a try.

I am really feeling the need for my time off. I haven’t made time to process all that has happened. I have been so worried about keeping up with work and life, that I feel more behind than ever. I want to be ready to let things go and I have GOT to let things go. I am getting there.

I bought self tanner with Leah yesterday. I went into Macy’s just to support her purchase, all of the sudden, I am getting suckered into buying 2 different kinds. Applying them is quite the production. Almost as much of one as the juicer. They take forever to apply and they stink! I am thinking that I do not want to add skin cancer to the mix this summer, but I am too addicted to a tan to give it up completely, so we will see how it goes.

No comments: