Friday, May 15, 2009

I didn't know...

Recently, I have been wondering how families deal with multiple tragedies. I also wondered why God had to even give families multiple tragedies. Why not just divy them up? This family gets one tragedy, this family another tragedy, etc. I just don't think it's fair. I'm not really questioning God, I am simply saying, that this is not the way I would do things. Then again, I've always been aware that the way God does things is always better than the way I would do them. :-)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi Kim,
I just found your blog and signed on to follow. I have been struggling with a similar issue. I know a family that is really struggling. So many very tough things going on. I was just saying at our prayer meeting last night that I am so used to seeing God respond to prayer requests that it is hard to understand why things just seem to be getting worse. Then I just have to remember that God sees the bigger picture and be patient. Not always an easy things to do. - Cindy (Blessed)